Bakdes 2019


Hello everyone, my name is Barron. I'm a student in 3 Senior High School Bandung. Today I’m going to tell you guys about an event that was held by my school, that is Bakti Desa.

What is Bakti Desa?
Bakti Desa was a program that was helf by the student council of 3 Senior High School Bandung. This event was held to help the community of a less developed villages. The students must live with their host to experience life in the village. They also has to help their host in doing daily jobs. The event was held for 3 days.

In January 2019, me and my school went to Kertasari. I was in group with Arya, Damar, Rizha, Teddy, and Raif. We lived in Mr. Aceng's house. He was a farmer and also the neighborhood association leader. We went farming in a local field. It was very fun. I had a great experience.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tantangan Masa Depan

Recommendation Letter

Tantangan Masa Depan