Dreams

Biodata:
Name: Barron Kembara
Place & date of birth: Bandung, 10th December 2001
Natonality: Indonesian
Sex: Male
Language: Indonesia


Hobby:
Playing basketball
Playing piano

Strength and Weakness:

My strength is that I'm a logical thingker, I'm not emotional. I can adapt to situations quickly, and I can connect to people easly.

My weakness is that I'm a bit lazy and carefree. I sometimes lose focus realy fast.


Career Objective:

I want to be an engineer someday. It has been my dream since I was young to become the head of Research & Deveopment for BMW. I also want to creat my own car company to show the world about the things that Indonesian engineers can do.

Academic Profile:

Elementary passed from Taruna Bakti Elementary School in 2014.
Junior High School passed from Taruna Bakti Junior High School in 2017.

Computer Knowledge:

Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Adobe Photoshop
Vegas Pro

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tantangan Masa Depan

Recommendation Letter

Tantangan Masa Depan