Recommendation Letter

RECOMMENDATION LETTER

Dear scholarship committee,


I have been awarded the pleasure of knowing Arya Megananda as my student at 3 Senior High School Bandung for the last 2 years. He has always shown good attitude and amazing socializing skill. I strongly recommend him for this scholarship program.

I am very certain that Arya will move forward with his study, the same way that he has done so over the years. His kindness has been known by all of the students in this school. He also can easily socialize and adapt to a new environment. That's why he has many friends at school.

He is also a very brilliant student. He can do many tasks well, specially in art. He also has many experience about organizing. He is the head of the Festival Budaya comitee, a member of the student body orgaisation, and a member of Jamadagni.

Because of that, I highly recommend him for this scholarship program. He will prove to be an valuable member of the university with his impressive academic skills. Should you have any other additional questions regarding his character of achievement, please do not hesitate to call me at 08112331012 as I will be more than happy to provide you with what you need.

Yours sincerely,



Barron Kembara.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tantangan Masa Depan

Tantangan Masa Depan