My Plans in The Future

Hello ! Back again with another post. I'd like to tell you about the conversation I had with Raif about our plans for school vacation.

Raif     : "Hey Barron !"
Barron : "Hey Raif ! What's wrong?"
Raif     : "Nothing's wrong. Hey, do you have any plans for the school holiday next week?"
Barron : "I don't think so. I probably stay at home and do nothing."
Raif     : " Really? You don't have any plans?"
Barron : "Well, I probably will go out with my family."
Raif     : "That's great!"
Barron : "How about you, Raif?"
Raif     : "I have made a plan with Arya and Adit to go to Trans Studio Bandung."
Barron : "That's sounds fun!"
Raif     : "Would you like to join us?"
Barron : "Can I?"
Raif     : "Sure. Why not?"
Barron : "Thank you for inviting me."
Raif     : "I'll text you about it soon, okay?"
Barron : "Okay! Hey, I have to go now. See you soon, okay?"
Raif     : "Sure, see you soon."


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommendation Letter

Tantangan Masa Depan

Tantangan Masa Depan