Gathapraya 2017

Hello!
Now I'm going to tell you guys about an event I just recently attended. It was Gathapraya and it was held in Bali Field (Lapangan Bali). Gathapraya is a cultural festival that held every year, which means Gathapraya is an annual event. Gathapraya means future from an ancient language so, we hope we have a better future for our domestic culture that these days, getting forgotten. This event itself shown so many Indonesian cultures.

The event started on Saturday afternoon on 30 September 2017. My friends and I that already chosen by senior to become the committee prepared the events from around 1 months before. We worked very hard for the event to be successful. When the day came, we glad and we enjoyed the event. 

The event had many performances, shown by various artists and students such as OSD ITB, Giriharja, MK3 by SMAN3 students, TST or Tiloe's Theatre which performanced by SMAN3 students too and many others. The main guests are HIVI! and Nidji, both were amazing. The event ended at midnight.

Myself personally, enjoyed the event. I had so much fun with my friends. Even we spend most of the time in the backstage, but I still had a good tim

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tantangan Masa Depan

Recommendation Letter

Tantangan Masa Depan